A for Orange !

                                                              

Being a class role model to the most pretty gal in the school where guys find an opportunity to talk and parents fond little daughter , life was just so awesome … Wait ! Wait ! Wait … It was just a dream of mine … I was 180 degree opposite to it…

I was 15 when I tried to cover my face and never liked to show me out just because of a pimple that embarrassed me….

I was 20 and I said my life is a failure just because I wasn’t doing well in college…

 Above there were some aliens in disguise  were adding fuel to fire , Face book was meant to connect people but no it was making me feel pissed off , every day one of my friends would get a job or they may be on a world tour and the pathetic part is the re-union with their X fondly posed as “To-togetherness” .
But there was a special character in my life whom I envied and wished that at least in next birth I be her. My class topper Shreya much wanted girl to be specific …  So I made my mind to ask her the secret,
I went to her and said “I want to be a clone of you, Can you please help me!” She was like what? “I said I just want to be you” so tell me what your mom is feeding you? … She was astonished and said alright I can help you! but I know a person who can give you the best piece of advice why don’t you meet her , I said OK ,, I will do whatever it takes. What's her number or her name?  Shreya grinned and said, but make sure you meet … To the surprise I never expected that my life would change upside down, trepidation turned to Trump J  . I met the lady who in turn was waiting for me to see her ....

But this reminds me of a story that I read recently. There was a baby elephant and a daddy elephant in a forest. Baby elephant studied in a school where he had friends like Ostrich to Lion Cub. There was an assessment where baby elephant failed miserably and the daddy elephant was asked to meet the Class Teacher Miss Wolf. The issue was Baby elephant failed to fly like a Seagull. Daddy elephant was feeling very bad for the disgrace and called Baby elephant and said “Boy! You need to Work hard to grow in life, U r the first to attend school in our Clan and see how Seagull parents are proud of her!! Make sure to pass the test at least next time “, Baby Elephant said “Dad I tried but still I wasn’t able to, I will work harder and will ask seagull on how she did as well“

This is what we do every day, we are born apples but we try to find an orange out of it which is against the universe still we won’t give and finally end up faking ourselves…. It starts with Skin colour to the 5 to 6 digit salary and it goes on…

The one thing I can give you today is I will share my guardian angel with you & my secret friend with u , the person whom Shreya referred was the person whom I saw when I stood in front of the mirror… that’s was me.. the real me

… yes she was the real me  that I had buried for years. She is the treasure I found ,,, same way you have the treasure inside you, don’t check out … and never ever try to make an orange out of an apple.  

Life is definitely not a check list of activities, acquisitions or attainments.  Being ourselves no matter what turmoil we face will be the only way to face the vicissitude’s of life.
Let me rewind and go back.

I am 9 and perfectly OK to not fit in the crowd but to stand out of the crowd!
I am 15 and perfectly happy to have a pimple, which is a dew on a flower.
I am 20 and my life is a successful one because discovered my guardian angel in me…
I am 26 and am a happy being in front of you because I know to wake up 8 times even though I fall 7 times







Comments

  1. An awesome message Blogger Shya, welcome and all the best, hope to see many more coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe in yourself 👍🏻👍🏻 , Well narrated Dhanushya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice Dhanushya. Wish you all the best. Keep coming up with thoughts evoking positive vibrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tatz a brilliant piece of writing dear.. To me it is so important to realize the angel within us than to go around seeking for one outside. Cheers to that lovely angel in u .. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment